We are looking for a technically-minded architectural professional who is passionate about the construction process to join our growing St. Louis team! At GMA, every associate is empowered to drive their success from day one.
Partnered with the ARCO Family of Companies, GMA Architects is a full-service design and construction firm. Our design team provides architectural services including Creative Design, Project Management, ADA/Code Compliance, Building Assessment and Reuse, Addition and Renovations, Historic Preservation, Master Planning, Interior Design, Space Planning, and Construction Administration.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
At GMA and ARCO, our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are committed to building and sustaining a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
From recruiting, training, and hiring practices to selecting our subcontractors, we understand that diversity of all those involved in the construction process enhances our ability to deliver the best solutions to our customers. We hire the best and the brightest from across the country – constructing a team of experts in architecture, design, engineering, project management, and business services.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Produce architectural documents for permit submittal as well as construction
- Review and coordinate construction documents content with construction project manager and consultants as it relates to projects
- Provide site and space planning for construction project managers
- Review building code, local zoning, and park covenants
- Prepare presentation drawings, as required
- Attend client meetings, coordinate with construction project managers, structural, electrical, and civil engineers
- Review project scope with construction project managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with minimum 3.0 GPA
- 3-5 years’ experience. Light industrial (warehouse, distribution, cold storage) and/or commercial experiece is highly preferred
- Ability to develop preliminary designs into construction documents
- Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Ability to develop presentation drawings (colored site plan and elevations)
- 3D modeling/rendering preferred
MAKE YOUR MOVE
We are proud to be one of the fastest-growing, privately-owned companies in America, celebrating over 29 years of experience as design-build experts. We have completed over 4,000 design-build projects across 48 states and 29 major cities nationwide. We ranked #7 out of the top 100 design-build companies in the U.S. and #34 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2021. Most importantly, our clients like us, trust us and want to do business with us. We are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for the hard work that brought us to where we are today. Are you a person that can make a difference at ARCO? If the answer is, “Yes!” we look forward to meeting you.
ARCO does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies without pre-approval from ARCO’s Human Resource team. Pre-approval is required before any external candidate can be submitted. ARCO will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers.
<p style="margin: 0px;"><span style="font-size: 14pt;">Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.</span></p>
Share on your newsfeed